The following is a list of the most popular learning resources for photographers we offered this year. All in one convenient place, so you can check each one out with a simple click.
Photography Series and Courses
- Steele Training Videos: Phil Steele brings you Photoshop Basics for Photographers, How to Shoot Professional Looking Headshots and Portraits on a Budget with Small Flashes, Lightroom Made Easy
- Fine-Art Photoshop Grunge: Canvas-worthy fine-art course from Sebastian Michaels.
- Ed Verosky’s Photography eBook Series: Lighting Basics, Flash Photography, Boudoir, Portraiture, DSLR Basics and more.
- Guy Tal’s Creative Series: Creative Digital Printing: Crafting the Fine-Art Digital Print, Creative B&W Processing Techniques, Creative Processing Techniques, Creative Landscape Photography
- Retouching eBooks, Video Tutorials, and Guides: Digital Books and Guides, Plug-ins and Actions, Printed Books, Video Courses and DVDs
Glamour and Nude Photography
- The Art of Boudoir Photography with Speedlites: Michael Zelbel, one of my favorite teachers!
- How to Photograph Nudes Like a Professional: Ashley Karyl’s guide that not only covers nude photography, but photography in general.
- SKIN: The Complete Guide to Glamour and Nude Photography: How to shoot, and market, glamour, nude, and erotica.
- Guerrilla Glamour: Glamour instruction from someone with decades of experience in the genre, JimmyD.
More Portraiture Guides
- Flash-Free Portrait Photography: Natural light photography (JimmyD).
- Guerrilla Headshots The basics of headshot photography (JimmyD).
- Zen and the Art of Portrait Photography A philosophical approach (JimmyD).
- Timeless Portraits Wayne Radford’s excellent portraiture guide.
- Home Studio Photography DIY projects, put together your own lighting gear.