- A showcase of Paolo Ventura’s work and his “compelling dream-scape images.”
- A 1981 interview with Raymond Moore, a photographer great from Britain who was not taken seriously as an artist until years after he started.
- A great blog post about the challenges of being hired as an ad photographer.
- The L’il Mule is an motion control camera dolly, originating from a Kickstarter project. The video attached to the article demonstrates its innovative use. Definitely worth checking out.
- Stacy Frazier is putting on a “Sexy Soiree” for anyone interested in offering or improving their boudoir work!